One-Time Password authentication provides additional security for your account by requiring you to enter a 6-digit PIN when you login to your account. The PIN is automatically generated by a mobile device that’s been authorized within your account setup.
Important Note: If your mobile device becomes lost or damaged you will need to contact Technical Support to regain access to your account.
- Install the authenticator app on the device that you will be using for OTP authentication.
Download links can be found below:
iPhone / iPad
- Visit https://console.100tb.com/.
3. Log into your account with your username and password.
4. Click the “Account Security” link that’s located under the “Tools” menu.
5. Under “OTP Devices” click “Add”.
6. Open the authenticator app on your mobile device, and add a new account with one of these options:
- Scan the displayed QR code from the authenticator app using your device’s camera
- Manually enter the provided key in the authenticator app
Your authenticator app should now have a new entry for your 100TB account and will generate a new PIN every 60 seconds.
7. Enter a name for your device and the PIN that’s currently being displayed in the authenticator app. Click “Submit”.
Your device should now be authorized for OTP authentication.
8. Log out and test the new authentication settings. The login page will now require you to enter the random PIN before allowing access to your account.
If for whatever reason you cannot login with the OTP PIN you have created, please contact support by creating a support ticket. We can help you delete your current OTP PIN and you may create a new one.
If you have questions about this process or others, please contact our support team by opening a chat or by creating a ticket within your Console account.