This article, created by 100TB, will guide you through reloading your SSD VPS using your https://console.100tb.com account. To access the required page, complete the following steps:
- Log into ‘https://console.100tb.com
- Click on the “SSD VPS” tab located under the “Apps” section within the Console menu.
- Your page will look like the image below. Highlight the VPS you would like to reload.
- Once your SSD VPS is highlighted, click the “Rebuild” button.
- You will see a new page, from here select the OS template you would like to use for your VPS.
- Click the “Rebuild VPS” button.
- You will see a small window asking if you are sure you want to rebuild. Click “Yes” in this window.
- You will see the following success screen indicating that the server is reloading.
Please allow 5 - 10 minutes for your SSD VPS to reload, if you receive any errors please contact support.
If you have questions about this process or others, please contact our support team by opening a chat or by creating a ticket within your Console account.